For many years in a row, Slovenia keeps enchanting its visitors with a variety of nature and engineering wonders. This small European country is a perfect quiet place to escape from life rush and disappear within a fascinating environment full of old-world and picture-book charm. Slovenia will become an amazing discovery for all creative travellers. Such cool places that develop creative skills in freelancers are in abundance in the beautiful, fairy-tale like country of Slovenia. To begin with here is a list of the most popular co-working spaces:
– Poligon is a perfect hub and a training ground for the members of creative communities and freelancers.
– Design City Slovenia offers its visitors 66 workstations and 20 workshop studios.
– Roglab is an ideal destination for all those interested in 3D and maker technologies.
– Kampus is known as a student incubator with a great co-working space, which offers support in developing various student projects and start-ups.
Here is a list of creative funding organizations and original courses:
– Motovila offers assistance in networking, information search and counselling on the issues that concern funding and support in the cultural and creative sectors. It also arranges 60 courses in creative and cultural subjects.
– Erudite is a European initiative intended to define sustainable business models for digital service development and deployment.
– University of Ljubljana offers more than 100 creative courses in English.
Interesting hotspots for creative people:
– Metelkova Mesto is an alternative cultural centre that hosts numerous art performances, exhibitions, live music concerts, literature events, plays, lectures, clubs, and festivals.
– Kino Šiška Centre for Urban Culture organises more than 300 events with over 100,000 visitors each year.
– Creative Camp Sajeta is a Slovenian culture institution opened in 1998 that features music, film, multimedia, poetry, sculpture, performances, dance, and graphics events.
Stay happy and develop your creativity while living in Slovenia!